Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2520 Brings NYC fashion to you

I’ve been looking for a non mainstream clothing company to feature on my website for quite some time now… As most of you know by now I am a big supporter of the independent world. Whether it be music, lifestyle, or fashion. So it was awesome to run across NYC based clothing line 2520. I’ve been seeing their support for a while with indie artists Streetz and Young Deuces as well as supporting my homeboy and fellow Third Coast DJ family DJ Whiplash. So for me 2520 was the best clothing line in my mind to get this feature. And not to mention almost all the clothing lines that did submit did NOT have a womens line!! How was I supposed to support that as woman! haha… This line has a little bit for everyone. Womens tees, Mens tees, hats, styles, and colors and a website with so much content you’ll be be busy for hours. So enough of all this writing. Let me introduce to you 2520.

FOR MORE ON 2520 LOG ON TO
http://www.krookedkapsproductions.com/djkyung/wordpress/?p=196

No comments:

Post a Comment